Parents who meet the requirements for subsidies:
- those who are citizens of Republic of Serbia;
- those whose child has residence on the territory of the city of Belgrade;
- those whose child hasn’t been enrolled in any state kindergarten. With the certificate that the child hasn’t been enrolled at any state kindergarten, parents come to our Preschool, sign the contract and pay the full price of the Preschool.
Upon that, parents shall go to the Secretariat for Education and Children’s Welfare ( No.1/ XVIII Kraljice Marije St.) and submit the following:
- a Statement to accompany the Request to exercise the right to expenditure reimbursement (available for download on the Secretariat’s official site);
- the Request to exercise the right to expenditure reimbursement (available for download on the Secretariat’s official site);
- the original Certificate proving that the child has not been enrolled at any state kindergarten due to lack of capacity;
- Birth Certificate for the child, i.e. the Decision on the Status of a Parent, Guardian, Adopter or Foster Parent, issued by the City Center for Social Work;
- Republic of Serbia Nationality Certificate for the Request Applicant;
- copy of the Applicant’s scanned ID card chip data;
- copy of the Contract with a private Preschool institution.
Every month, parents need to pay the full price into the current account of the private pre-school facility by the fifth day of the month. The following procedure is done by the pre-school..